-Caveat Lector-

>From www.zogby.com/home.htm

A Commitment to Excellence

"To offer the best Polling, Market Research, and Information Services
worldwide based on accuracy and detailed strategic information."

~Mission Statement

Welcome to Zogby International, one of the fastest growing polling and
research firms in the United States. We take pride in the accuracy of our
work and the versatility we bring to our clients. Zogby International is
constantly searching, testing and measuring hypotheses and principles on
polling and public opinion research.

In our business, reputation is based on results. Zogby International was
the only polling company to predict the outcome of the 1996 U.S.
Presidential race to the exact percentage for each major candidate in a
poll for Reuters news service.

John Zogby and his work are continuously featured in dozens of leading
newspapers and news magazines, on national television and network radio,
national public radio, and cable channels. He has been a guest on numerous
talk shows and news programs.

He was a political analyst for the Canadian Broadcasting Company reporting
on the 1996 U.S. elections. He is an adjunct professor in history and
sociology at Hamilton College's Arthur Levitt Public Affairs Center where
he presently teaches a seminar in survey research and methodology.

In addition, Zogby was chosen to brief key corporate leaders on how to
measure and use public opinion in developing countries.

While we are best known for our political work, Zogby International can
meet all the research and survey needs of business, government and
institutional clients.

Select from the topics below to learn more about:

WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO:

Political Polling and Political Analysis

Business and Consumer Public Opinion Surveys

Public Policy Analysis and Social Science Research

Non-Profit Institutional and Organizational Development

Business and Economic Development

Market Research for Advertising and Public Relations Companies

Zogby's Real America

Monthly Caravan Polls

NEW FEATURE: Community Visioning
A<>E<>R

The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes
but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust