Subj:    Not One Y2K Compliant U.S. Utility, According to SEC Filings
Date:   98-12-25 20:19:10 EST
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Hammell)
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IAHF LIST:  Please forward this to more people in order to wake them up.
Securities and Exchange Commission Filings can now be used to gauge y2k
preparedness in power utilities and other publicly traded companies.  Unless
more of us prepare for whats coming, and help each other prepare, theres going
to be a lot of dead and starving people in the not too distant future.  I urge
everyone to visit the Gary North website daily for updates of this kind.

>From Gary North Website
       http://www.garynorth.com
Category:  Power_Grid