From: Stella Maris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>From: La Colombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I was also entertained by the way he felt at complete liberty to
>amend/add to the basic M-R by including any other consonants he felt
>like, in order to bring various other deities, locations and religious
>movements into line with his pet theory.

This is typical of the way information is manipulated isn't it?

Actually, the only thing the writer DIDN'T point out, which would have been
most the interesting, was the use of the MR triangle in sacred geometry.
Simon Miles (who is a serious researcher and not related to Bryce Self as
far as I can determine) explains about the 36 degree right angle triangle
better than I can:

"The MR triangle itself also turns out to be a mapping of the globe
itself... The basic unit of the earth-grid mapping is the MR triangle in
spherical co-ordinates."

In fact, I think Simon's entire theory of the MR concept is head and
shoulders above Bryce Self's...

http://www.consciousevolution.com/Rennes/Default.htm