-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/31/98 11:57:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >  Palestinians complain that Israel uses house demolitions as a political
 >  tool and refuses to issue building permits in areas of the West Bank it
 >  wants to keep under its control. The United States also opposes the
 >  practice, saying it undermines trust. >>

I'll bet it's like the tests that Blacks had to pass in order to vote in our
so Solid South.  Not too long ago I heard some business men who had tried to
answer the need for industry on the Palestinians side.  The problems the
Israeli made for them were so difficult they all gave up and left.  Good old
Israel.  Maybe we should send them another billion.  After all bulldozers
require expensive repairs.  Prudy