-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:04:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Prescott Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Subject: [BCPolitics] Perot/Reform Lies and Moral Turpitude?

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Don't be silly. We are not talking about a "site". We are talking about
the electronic townhall system itself which Perot says he champions does
he not? And is he not an expert in the "electronic " part of this? Ergo,
when he is on CNN and eyeballs the camera as he does so cleverly to tell
all Americans to WRITE LETTERS to Congress who in hell does he think he
is fooling? Those letters are as ineffectual as the fart of a Texas
longhorn in a tornado. BUT A SYSTEM OF PUBLIC-ACCESS INTERNET-CONNECTED
KIOSKS starting here in BC (on a trial basis) will yield those ELECTRONIC
TOWNHALLS so what is stopping Perot from implementing such a system?
After all they have these kiosks in France and Indonesia so putting such
a system into place would be a piece of cake for a billionaire/computer
"expert" like Perot. Or is he as phoney as Bill Gates who got lucky, and
rich from an OS like Windows while a give-away (freeware) like Linux is
vastly superior? So much for the integrity of "US capitalism".
FWP.