-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, nurev wrote:

>I hate this fascist bullshit. I think that you and people like you should
>be rounded up and sent to places where you would be set straight. If you
>refuse your families should be held until you get your ugly fascist heads
>straight. I f none of this works, all you bastards should be deported or
>hanged.

And what is NOT fascist regarding the above philosophy you espouse?

What is it about the Constitution and the writ of habeas corpus you don't
understand?

>We have a world on the edge of catastrophe here and there is no place for
>people like you holding back the progress necessary to save us all.

Legislating Orwellian double-speak is NOT progress...

>Just because you conservative right wing nuts are sexually repressed and
>defective, doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer.

Why do you feel a Constitutionalist is:

        a)  conservative
        b)  right wing
        c)  sexually repressed
        d)  'defective' (whatever that means)

FWIW, I also object to Liberals (capital "L") legislating speech in the
name of 'political correctness' and 'hate speech', and I am:

        a)  liberal (small "L")
        b)  a supporter of gay rights
        c)  a supporter of a woman's right to an abortion
        d)  a supporter of the ORIGINAL intention of Affirmative
            Action (but not what Liberals -- capital "L" -- have
            turned it into)....

As for being repressed, sexually or otherwise, you need look no further
than your own mirror, since you seem to be the biggest proponent of
repression...

>Keep your stupid opinions to yourself or get the fuck out of this
>country.

What is it about freedom of speech that you have a problem with?

Since it is YOU who seems to desire a political and social system
diametrically opposed to what the U.S. Constitution specifies, then it
would seem that it is YOU who should be finding another country to
emigrate to...

I think the Taliban would welcome you to Afghanistan with open arms.

June

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
                        revcoal AT connix DOT com
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
 address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
 $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited commercial
 email.  Sending such email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants consent to receive
 unsolicited commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial
 email.