(POLITICAL POST)
Date:   99-01-02 13:49:30 EST
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan DeWalton)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed

(POLITICAL POST)

>Hi!  Whether or not this has been authenticated, there are some very odd
things going on at some of the "closed" bases.  For one, Vint Hill (I posted
about this months ago) near Warrenton Va., has been closed for a couple of
years, now.  It was mainly a communications base with alot of radio towers.

>Since "closing", there are still personnel there.  They have put up a new
10-12 foot barbed wire/slash-wire fence all around the perimeter of a very
large yard and compound.  The adjacent horse farms have also become abandoned
and are for sale.  My friend, who was in the Marines, and grew up in a
Military family has seen it, too, and said ITS WIERD!   May be
something....may be nothing..go figure.  And it's also suspicious that what's
left of the Military (since Klinton's dismantling of it) keeps getting
deployed overseas!  With all the UN Troops, why are our young men being put on
the line?  Go figure!  Do any of you non-believers really think you
would be shown or told any more than your CO's wanted you to know?

>God Bless,    Karen

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->  Posted by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]