You should know better than to encourage me by replying dano....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:03:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Future-Cities] Theocratic Cities (2/2).

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:04:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Subject: [Future-Cities] EPCOT.

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am watching Larry King interview his three septagenarian guests
(Carter, Downs, Graham) but I don't see a-call in number so I'll email
this. Which of your guests met Walt Disney when he was alive and what is
their opinion of Disney's plan to make EPCOT a model city for typical
Americans?
   IMO America would be twice the country it is today if Disney had lived
10 years longer because of EPCOT.
   Also since you have discussed religion a lot with your guests please
ask them if such a city would set a better example for all Americans if
it were inhabited by religious people.
FWP.

*** British Columbia-the world's first direct electronic democracy under
development http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/BCPolitics;
http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex ***