[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Drapeou) said:

> OK, you say you know enough to demand disclosure.
> Now ask yourself,
> 1.) What Exactly do I know ?

Eleanor White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> responds:

Everything I know is posted on my two web sites:

http://www.nas.net/~raven1 ...neuro-influence stuff
http://www.nas.net/~cirrus  ...MKULTRA stuff

I also know exactly, personally, first hand, what the
effects of the weapons are, since they are used on
me, regularly, and have been for the past 9 years.

I know that electronic test equipment has confirmed
highly unusual electronic activity which co-incides
with the harassment effects, and that as an experienced
engineer and ham radio operator, I know how to
interpret the readings, and what "normal" readings are.

I know that a targetted colleague from LA got
a series of circular burns on her arm with no cause -
and that the same burns could be caused by a
pulsing maser.  I know that she met an LAPD
officer with the same burns on his leg, who told
her these "came from a microwave weapon",
(then suddenly wouldn't say more.)

I know I am not mentally ill.  I voluntarily, without
any urging by psychiatrists, took anti-psychotic
medications without the slightest effect on the
harassment.  A local psychiatrist interviewed me,
looked at a binder of documentation, and recommended
no therapy whatsoever.  (Summer 98)

I know that my lawyer had a client for 4 years who
was a NEURO-INFLUENCE WEAPONS PERP,
who was falsely imprisoned in the Ontario Hospital
for the Criminally Insane when he tried to leave the
trade.

My experience also includes constant break-ins
resulting in damage and theft of minor items,
sometimes returned later, both at work and at
home.  Air mattresses punched full of holes,
curtains torn, clothing torn with emphasis on
crotches and underarms.  Winter coats whole
in spring full of ripped out seams in the fall.

Over the past 6 years, many of my co-workers
have seen the results of both the sabotage, and
weird sound effects like "sound coming out of
a solid brick wall".  This sabotage is far beyond
what anyone experiences.  This sabotage followed
me across two different jobs, two different cities,
and three different apartment buildings, with
no break.  The witnesses have no doubts that
something extraordinary is happening.

I know that microwave weapons were last written
up in the media in the mid-60s, when the Soviets
used them on the U.S. embassy in Moscow.

I also know that the CIA programme
MKULTRA was real, included electronic
methods, and that not one of the perps got
a day's punishment.  MKULTRA establishes that
a significant pool of educated but highly unethical
behavioural scientists exists in the west - more
than enough motive there to cover what is
happeining in the field of covert research.

I know that scientists can lie in attempts to
either cover themselves from charges that
they are unethical and/or to further their
careers.  They are just as likely to be dishonest
as any other field.

I know that the telemetry/surveillance devices
that accompany neuro-influence testing appeal
to those with the very worst mental problems,
i.e. voyeurs and sadists, and that the world
has no shortage of either type.  Thus, motive
is not hard to establish.

I know that Dr. Igor Smirnov from Russia is
willing to talk freely on TV and admit the reality
of electronic interaction with the human brain
and nervous system.  (Recently documented on
a German TV show, ZDF channel.)

Both the experience of radar technicians as far
back as WW II, and the Allen Frey experiments
at Cornell University in the early 60s show
clearly that pulsed radio signals get past the
voltage difference barrier across nerve cell walls.

I know that the US DoD has posted an abstract
about a small business innovative research project
that states microwave communications directly
with troops "has been demonstrated":

http://es.epa.gov/ncerqa_abstracts/sbir/other/
  monana/kohn.html

I know that a pair of heterodyned ultrasound
carrier signals (200 kHz nominal) can make
sound appear to emanate from inanimate
objects, and if the object is a person's head,
this will produce the sensation of  "voice
direct to skull" with no apparent source.
(American Technologies Corp., "Hyper-
Sonic Sound System, slated to come on the
market in 1999.)

I know that either with microwave or acoustic
voice to skull technology, the potential for
hypnotic coercion exists.

I know that with either microwave or acoustic
technology, if used together with radar, and
operated only in short bursts when no test
equipment is present and no witnesses are
present, results in a zero-evidence condition
without much effort.  Therefore, the fact that
a poor targetted person can't come up with
evidence does not mean the technology is not
in use.  Such an argument ignores the facts.

I know that Dr. Michael A. Persinger has been
achieving all manner of neuro-influence effects
for years, using a simple helmet equipped with
Radio Shack magnetic relay coils.  And I know
that radio signals are made up of oscillating
magnetic and electrostatic components.

I know that Dr. Eldon Byrd, together with
Dr. Ross Adey, designed a microwave stun
gun for the USMC which caused the body to
release massive amounts of "opioid compounds" -
clearly demonstrating the interaction of
microwave signals with the body.  (Byrd
states he never built it.  US News and World
Report.)

I know that in 1993, the U.S. National Institute
of Justice announced it was looking into what
it considered the three most likely to succeed
microwave weapons:

- heat gun
- convulsion gun
- see stars gun

Although they have been evasive when queried
recently, they have not come out and said the
weapons are not possible - just that they don't
plan to release details.

I know that FBI director Louis Freeh made a
public statement that neuro-influence weapons
exist but are not illegal.  (Neuro-influence was
not his term but that is what he was referring
to.)

On the telemetry side, I know there is a commercial
microwave device, purchaseable by anyone, which
can detect the human heartbeat at up to 115 feet
through non-conductive barrier substances.  It is
manufactured by VSE Corporation, Alexandria
Virginia.  (Great for stalkers and voyeurs to know
when their victim is home alone.)  It is called the
"LADS" device.

I know that police have had "thru the wall radar"
for some time - it has been mentioned, though
not very forcefully, in the mainstream media.
(There was a recent flap over thermal imaging,
but total silence on the radar, for some unknown
reason.)

I know the radar is used on me - sometimes
those in the apartment below mine will "track"
me as I move about, tapping the floor under
me wherever I walk.  Other times, usually for
periods of 24 to 48 hours, every time I pee,
the water in the apartment bathroom below
mine is turned on and off in sync with my
urine stream.

I know that Pastueur Institute officer Pierre
Changeux has warned that neuroscience is fast
approaching weapons capabilites, and that
neuro-influence technology needs strict controls
established to prevent criminal use. (Nature,
Jan. 22/98, News section.)

I know that at long last, both Amnesty International
and World Organization Against Torture (OMCT)
are just beginning to work the new technologies
into their agendas.

I know that the European Parliament has taken
this matter into it's agenda - the main thrust of
that effort being to stop the world's military
from hoarding neuro-influence technology for
weapons use only.  This same technology could
be used for dramatic advances in medicine.

I know that the events that happen to me are
so improbable that it's like being hit by lightning
and a meteorite at the same instant.  I know that
there are between 50 and 100 others who are on
the Internet who have similar experiences and
have for years.

I know that none of us get any financial or other
type of gain from going public - quite the opposite,
in fact.

I know that 50 consistent witnesses, most or all
of whom would pass psychiatric evaluation, would
have a significant impact on the outcome of a court
case.

There is a lengthy book list backing up my assertions
on my web site:

http://www.nas.net/~raven1/nancbook.htm

While the actual devices are tightly kept from the
public, enough has gone on in the 50+ year history
of neuro-influence development that any truly open-
minded person with a sense of realism and know-
ledge of human behaviour and history would have
no trouble seeing that it is high time to expose
what has been going on for a long time.

The only arguments against exposure would be
of a picky, technical nature, not on a common
sense basis.

Eleanor White