As always,  . . .

-----

From: "qq qv" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

qq qv wrote:

> Dear Count -- hope this reaches you before you leave again for Eastern
Europe.  Wonder if you could comment for me and for the mailing-list on Adrian
Gilbert's ideas about the location of Ur and the proper setting for Abraham.

R.A.U. Guelfi
Here are your answers. I will be leaving for Europe on the 8th of
January, but I will have my e-mail forwarded to me.

qqqv
> The comment about the timeframe being off may just be confusion.  You never
said Abraham lived 5,500 years ago, you said the beginning of the bloodline
was to be found ca. 3,500 bce, and now you've told us that you see adapa as
the progenitor of the bloodline.

R.A.U.  Guelfi
Actually Abram was born in approx. 2100 b.c.; though the Bloodline
includes him, it does not by any means begin with him. I did state that
Adapa could be viewed as one of the Bloodline's progenitors, as he was
the homo-sapien-sapien known to some as Adam. There is much more to this
than just Adapa. That is why I stated that though he is a progenitor,
the granting of human Kingship from above should be explored. For though
today's members of the Bloodline can count Adapa as one of their
progenitors, the authority, position, and relevance of the Kings was
 from above. I have continued to stress that you should search for the
origin of human Kingship, as authorized by the gods, and through their
lineage. That is the all important link. I can understand where there is
much confusion. There are many conflicting dates in the books of which
you refer. Also, many authors and scholars tend to confuse the names of
various men and gods as they have passed from one civilization to
another.

I hope that I have helped you in your search.

Regards,

Ct. Roman A.U. Guelfi
Commandeur du Order de Sion
Magister Templi du Internacionale