-Caveat Lector-

was [Re: Last post on Grimm]
12-8-98, sno0wl wrote:

> Bill, this is all very old news...and has
> already been disputed here ad nauseum

 Disputes are not kosher, here.  This is a research list.

 One revealing, Jewish- authored essay -- and you need complain ?
 You know, many Jews are not Zionists or Talmudists.

 Mr. Freedman's information contains suppressed facts, including
 exactly how the US was tricked into WW-I -- due to Zionist fraud:
 the USS Sussex wasn't sunk "by Germany", nor was she even attacked.

      (WW-I cost $billions, plus 115,516 Americans were killed
       and 202,002 were either injured or maimed for life.)

 Later, Israel attacked, and attempted to sink, the USS Liberty,
 thus injuring, maiming and murdering Americans - including Jews -
 on June 8, 1967.  The US Zionist media continues to cover this up.

 The essay, linked below, is fresh news to many.
 Enjoy, and learn.

 --Bill

.