-Caveat Lector-

Dear Mr. Harp:

        I said nothing about elections in my article. I said Hitler was welcomed
with open arms - which he was. The people were convinced he was restoring
Germany's "greatness." New road systems, restoration of libraries, better economy,
improved schools, state-run child care, booming stock-market, etc., etc. Any of
this sound familiar? [If you haven't figured it out yet, this is the same party
line being sung today by the Clinton administration today!]

        Let me explain something. I very carefully document all my articles - and
cite my sources. Read them for yourself. But in addition, I also interview
whenever possible. My sources in this case are ex-middle and upper-middle class
citizens from Germany, who lived there during that period. They have a different
viewpoint than the Jews and survivors of the death camps. They still sing Hitler's
praises today. Just as today, in the face of all the evidence that Clinton has
sold out his country to the Red Chinese, his fans [mostly CNN viewers, investors
in the stock market, and yellow-dog Democrats] scream "It's a frame-up!"

        This is not a question of hate or politics [Republicans are guilty, too.
Just not as many!]: This is a question of TREASON - by a huge number of players
[from both sides] - led by the Clinton Administration [not Clinton alone - his
wife is the domestic leader of this team. He handles foreign affairs]. These are
globalists and do not think of themselves as "Americans."

        Please do yourself a favor [this is YOUR country, too, isn't it?] and read
everything you can get your hands on - especially government documents. If I am
right and you are wrong, you may just have another year of two of "freedom." Are
you ready to become a slave? Will you go without a fight? These are the questions
the free citizens of Nazi Germany should have asked themselves. Some of the
survivors now warn us not to give up our guns. They say history might have turned
out quite a bit different if they had kept theirs. Why do you think they are
trying so hard to get ours today? Think about it!

Godspeed!

The OUTLAWLADY