-Caveat Lector-

At 02:24 PM 1-11-1999 EST, Bob wrote:
>No author's name or date given for this piece, but much interesting
>(if unconfirmed) info...
>
>Bob
>=======================
>                           FILE NO. 007
>
> C A V E R N S,   D U N G E O N S   A N D   L A B Y R I N T H S

Bob,

This is a chapter in the book:

       "COSMIC CONFLICT & THE DA'ATH WARS",
        Vol. 2, Edition 1.2 -- by Branton

....available many places, such as:

 Chapters:
  http://athena.gmu.edu/~cleo/crim001.txt

 ZIP file - entire book (1.4 Mb unzipped):
  http://www.alphaomegainc.com/thinkaboutit/battle.zip

Also see these 'books':

 The Dulce Book, by Branton -- (1.3 Mb total)
  http://www.pufori.org/branton/the_dulce_book/index.htm

 The Secrets of the Mojave, by Branton -- (1.15 Mb total)
  http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/falcon/294/mojave1.html

 The Omega File, by Branton -- (550 Kb total)
  http://www.pufori.org/branton/the_omega_file/index.htm

And:

 The Hollow Earth - The Greatest Geographical Discovery
 in History Made by Admiral Richard E. Byrd in the Mysterious
 Land Beyond the Poles - The True Origin of the Flying Saucers
 (400 Kb total)
 http://www.pufori.org/articles/hollow_earth/hollowearth_index_nf.htm

Note:

All these -- and several other, similar -- books are available
at various sites -- almost as if they were written by a committee
of propaganda artists as the basis of a New Age UFO / Occult
religion (or anti-religion).  They almost seem similar to the
'channelings' of 'discarnate entities', such as those who 'wrote'
Alice Bailey's Theosophical Society manifestoes which demand a
United Nations, and the end of all traditional Christianity,
Judaim, and Islam.

Theosophy's founder, Madame Helena P. Blavatsky, was a
compatriot of the Freemason, General Albert Pike, who proposed
(in about 1870) a future World War III -- between Zionists
and Arabs -- in order to exterminate the believers in the
three Western, Patriarchal religions who were unwilling to
accept the new Enlightened One World Religion of Lucifer.

Later, Alice Bailey, who succeeded Blavatsky (and Annie Besant)
as the leader of the Theosophical Society, wrote that nuclear
weapons were "a blessing in disguise" -- and would be used,
if necessary, by the United Nations to exterminate the
believers in the Western religions.  Theosophy is a Buddist-
type belief.  Adolph Hitler (Thule Society) was a disciple
of Blavatsky's 'Theosophical' Aryan Race philosophy from
the Great White Brotherhood from Atlantis.  Today, the Great
White Brotherhood allegedly lives in the underground cities
of Argatha and Shamballah (in Tibet).

Will they have a Year 2000 coming out party ?

Will they attend the lowering of the Golden Capstone
(the Eye of Lucifer) on the Great Pyramid at Giza ?

--Bill

.