-Caveat Lector-

An apologist for slavery and . . . You may think what you want, but do you
realize your rationalzations are inhumane. Your contention that owning people,
because of interpretations of scripture, is a valid human endeavour is ill-
founded. Slavery is wrong, is known by the fact of the actions of slavery, not
by any vaunted scribblings. Lord, have mercy, the sufferrings from arrogannce
saited by piety.

A side-kick , someone to kick around. Embarrased? Shucks, wonder what your
side-kick had to endure.  The social rules were racist.  Valid in the eyes of
Jesus aka The Christ?

Like I said, I was raised in the South, home of gentlemen/women and racism
fostered by an illegal social and political system. The seperate facilities
has stopped, why? Because it was wrong. Ladies couldn't even vote untill this
century. Slavery comes in many forms. We shall overcome.

You write me personally and complain about this post and this person and what
are the rules. Yeah, there are rules and rule makers and rulers and yardsticks
and junk-yard dogs. I  ain'y yo mamma and if ya want a cop call 911.

Actions begat reactions and so forth.

Chill . . .

-----

In a message dated 1/11/99 1:37:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Although prison life is no fun, it appears from evidence of the prisoners
>that they were better off there than in combat.

<snip>

-----