<< As noted
 before, this line of thinking, carried to the extreme
 reaches of the bureaucratic mind, will result in requiring
 everyone to have a breathing permit, for we all, with
 every breath, emit carbon dioxide. And taking it even
 further, such permits could become the population
 control measure of some "1984" future society. You
 cannot have more than one child; two will produce too
 much carbon dioxide. >>

RED China, Clinton's buddies that provide money for the DNC already have the
one child rule.  I think Clinton stated (or his aides) that he was going to
use his power (abuse) of Executive Orders if he didn't get his way... the
sooner he is impeached, the better, but citizens, even a large portion of
members subscribing to this list... still support him.  Welcome to the C.S.A.
(Communist States of America).

I think it was Claire Wolfe who said "America is at that awkward stage; it's
too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."  I'm
thinking it might be like Jefferson stated that it takes the blood of tyrants
and patriots to cleanse the system and start anew.