World Banks Environmental Facility.

This is a fallacy.  They want to make the environment that we live to include our houses and our daily lives.  This is not by the definition of Environment that GreenPeace has.  The World Bank may call it environment by in reality it is control.  Clinton (a few months ago) took control of the largest clean coal deposit in the US maybe in the world.
Laura
AKA The Pied Piper

http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215            Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com Get links to over 30 sites on aspartame
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
           Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!