-Caveat Lector-

The Republicans have the wealthy clients since they carry the water for
the
rich.  Thus, they get the big campaign bucks.  Don't you read the papers?
///

Yeah, but republicans aint republicans cause they have some
kind of philosophy ... they and democrats are one in the same.
Their "values" are based on what their controllers tell them.

The republician congressmen now have the chance to gain
the bribes of a life time from the democrats at which time
they will never need their republican bosses again.

"The president is going to call in people he needs votes from"
Him or anyone in the party? Why?
If these politicians are representatives, then why are they
having other politicians pusing them to vote their way?

Yes the new multi million dollar republicans are about to
be covered in more money than they can ever spend
and all they have to do is turncoat to keep a criminal
in office.

                                   ***
I think I heard someone say they were happy to have
a republic?  If I need to give up my citizenship, what
country do I have to go to live in the same republic as them?

By defination a republic is an indirect democracy. Instead
of people voting directly with majority rule, they elect a
representative and they enact the will of the majority of
the people from their district.

When this country first started, this plan was decided on
because it was impossible for anyone to vote or even
know what issues were.
People outside the populated areas lived their whole
lives and never knew what laws were passed or even
who the politicians were.
They had to take care of their live stock and farms.
Representatives were people sent to enact the will of
the people from their districts... that is what a republic is.

There is no "democratic process", there is no democracy and
there is no republic in America.
This is a political bribery form of government. It is not the
laws of the people by the people.
Except the fact we get to vote for our dictators, this is no
different than any other dictatorship.

These politicians are not "representatives" of their districts,
they are dictators who impose the will of those who bribe them.

.