-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/10/98 7:47:01 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Edward Britton wrote:

>I am sure that there are at least fifty members of this list who
> are not aware of the history behind the originally posted claims and, as
> such, the post will only fuel the fires of hatred within the ranks of "the
> lowest form of the human species.".

I would like to address this issue

Yes and no, one must be exposed to learn how to fight and react in nullifying,
uplifting manner.

Also, if you think that post was bad, and are concerned, as we should be. As
the scenario and game plans seem to have much similarity to pre- wwII 20s and
30s.
I would suggest ya hang out at alt.conspiracy and watch the trash go by, and
then do some searches on the web, you will find very sophisticated sites
selling the 'blood libel' and other very gripping, emotional tales. And
dealing with this comes with the territory.

in understanding,

In a message dated 12/10/98 7:47:01 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Edward Britton wrote:
>
>>  -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> William:
>>
>> >Nurev's post is a revival of an ancient slander (dating back to the Middle
>> >Ages) against the Jewish people. It was a lie then. It is a lie, today.
>> >Only the lowest form of the human species would give it any credence.
>>
>> I am fully aware of the slander's origin. I still have the right to express
>> my vehement distaste for this kind of trash--transmitted for whatever
>> reason. I am sure that there are at least fifty members of this list who
>> are not aware of the history behind the originally posted claims and, as
>> such, the post will only fuel the fires of hatred within the ranks of "the
>> lowest form of the human species.".
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.