   Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:34:51 +0100

   From: "Bleijenberg W.A.C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: /FUDOSI/AMORC

Marcus Williamson wrote:

> >I beg your pardon

> >          AMORC        got their charter from Aliester Crowley.

> >At the time of his death his estate claimed property holdings in

> >San Jose California.   The same property AMORC has its headquarters on.

> >             Daemon

>Hello listmembers and Marcus,

i think there is some misunderstanding, I can correct.

Not Aliester Crowley, but May Bank-Stacey, a direct descendent of Oliver

CROMWELL and an indirect descendent of Mary Stewart and Napoleon was

involved in the start of AMORC:

These May BAnk Stacey lived for years in India, studied many cults, she

finally visited Egypt and there came in contact with the Rosicrusian

Masters. This was a few years prior to the coming of the Order to

America. Mrs. Stacey desired the privilege of bringing the Order's

teaching to America and so expressed her desire, pointing to the fact

that her American parents and relatives had been among those who

established the first Masonic Lodges in Baltimore and Philadelphia.

It was then pointed out that she had to wait till 1915. She was given by

the Masters a certain mystical Jewels of the Order and several sealed

papers. she was said to wait till another person came to her with a

duplicate of one of the seals and asked her assistance in establishing

the Order in america.

Mrs Stacey : I also state that the said Jewels and papers were

represented to me as coming direct from Egypt and France, and that they

were given to me to be formally handed to that man who should present

such papers, documents. Such a person having matured and being Brother

H.S. Lewis, I did the duty expected of me, fulfilled my commission and

with pleasure express the joy at seeing the work so well under way in

accordance with the prophecy made in India to me in person.

Mrs. Stacey retired as active Matre of the Supreme Grand Lodge after its

first year and died on Januari 21 1918

Then FUDOSI:

It started in August 1934 (meeting in Brussel, Belgium) after an

Initiative of Sar Hieronymus, whose real name was Emile Dantinne.

Originally it was planned as a meeting for trasditional Martinists.

Victor Blancard was elected as Imperator of the Federation Universelle

des Ordres et Societes Initiatiques.

It consists of

Ordre de la Rose+Croix Universelle et Universitaire

Ordre Pythagoricien

Ordre MArtiniste et Syarchique (formed in 1918)

Ancient Mystical Order Roase Crucis (AMORC)

Ordre Martinist Traditionell

Universal Gnostic Church

Societe d'Etudes Martinistes

Union Synarchique

Ordre de la Militia Crucifera Evangelica

and others

H.S. Lewis was initiated in Toulouse in 1909

Sar Hieronymous and Imperator Victor Blancard was authorising AMORC and

confirming earliers Initiations and secret authorizations earlier.

Sar Hieronymous was former Rosicrusian Grandmaster in France.

At August 14 1951 the FUDOSI was disbanded after it had achieved its

goals

A document was signed by Ralph Lewis (the son and second AMORC

Imperator), Emile Dantinne and Jean Mallinger.

See for some general information also the book of Serge Caillet: SAR

HIERONYMUS AND THE FUDOSI.

Wout Bleijenberg

=====
Message: 11