-Caveat Lector-

>  Whenever these militia fools blather about preparing for military action,
>enslavement and or concentration camps, they don't realize that while they
>have been endlessly waiting for those things to happen, the NWO has taken
>over America  without firing a shot.
>  What a great plot by the NWO crowd.  Focus all the so called patriots on
>rumors/tales/storys about UN invasion of America, concentration camps,
>roundups
>and so on..all the while coming through the back door a little at a time.
>
>Cheers,
>Robert

  Amen! But who cares, after all we got cheap beer, cheap bread, and Jerry
  Springer.
  And best of all blow jobs don't count as cheating anymore!

> Think about it.  What are these so called patriots going to do when the
>New World Order M-1 tank shows up in their back yard with a 120mm
>cannon pointed at their house?   Or the New World  Order Apache helo starts
>shooting at them during the middle of the night from  30 miles out with a
30mm
>cannon...like they did the iraq radar stations during  the gulf war?
> What about fighter planes which can drop laser guided 2000 pound bombs
that
>can instantly destory your house and everybody in it?

There are a few Somalians and a few others who used to go by the
name Charlie who would get a chuckle out of  that.

-----
Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface...