-Caveat Lector-

Brian Redman wrote:

> (CNNS,  12/05/98)   --   Sherman   Skolnick   III,   grandson  of
> Chicago-area researcher Sherman  Skolnick,  has  issued  a  press
> release  in  which the 7-year-old investigator insists that there
> is no Santa Claus.  "It's  all  a  plot  by adults.  They are all
> lying to us.  There is no Santa Claus," said the young Skolnick.

This is propaganda from the same labs that suggested the Easter Bunny
isn't real. Santa continues to bring me toys and partake of the snacks I
leave for him. I propose an alternate conspiracy theory. This message
was sent from Santa Claus, who is sick and tired of bringing children
gifts. Proof comes from the name of the sender of the message, Brian
"Redman," as in the fat red man who jettisons down the chimney with toys
for all.

Brian Redman is Santa Claus, and he's sick of bringing us gifts.

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]