Thee Underground Net - http://www.theeunderground.net

Hi,

It's JP Essene editor of http://www.theeunderground.net

Well we caught Art Bell in another HOAX. He posted FAKE MJ 12 docs on his
site.

That's the code name for the alleged UFO coverup at Roswell.

Well, 4 of the docs have alleged Presidential signatures, like Truman,
IKE and JFK.

We had a historical document authenticator GUARANTEE the signatures of
these dead presidents are FAKE.

http://www.theeunderground.net/ufo/mj12hoax.shtml

When you see the signatures of IKE and JFK on historical documents from
the National Archive on our site and then compare them to the BS on Art
Bells site.

You'll laugh at Art for being such a TWIT.

Another HOAX with Art Bell in it.

First Hale Bop, then his retirement now MJ 12.

ART YOU SUCK

Later

JP

Editor