From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Seeker1)

> anyone want to take bets on WHEN not IF someone logs on here claiming
> to be an extra-terrestrial.  i have no problem in trusting steve
> mizrach to hold the cash.  my prediction is that the even will occur
> the very day l. gardner's new book, 'genesis of the grail kings'
> appears.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the season opener of the X-Files, Mulder and Scully have a cellphone
discussion about Gibson, the cerebral boy wonder who seems to have an
unusually active set of temporal lobes which give him the power to read
minds, and who also appears to be an alien-human hybrid. They discuss the
presence of unusually active introns (junk DNA) in the boy's genetic
structure.

Mulder: "So, you mean the boy's an extraterrestrial?"
Scully: "Mulder, this means we ALL are..."

My bet is in Genesis of the Grail Kings, Gardner says the same thing. When
a meme's afoot, it starts flying fast and furious.

Yours,

Steve Mizrach   [aka Seeker1]
TechnoCulturalist, CyberAnthropologist, HyperMediac, AnthroFuturist
Home Page URL: http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/seeker1/cyberanthro/newhome.html
"Why? .... Why not?" -- Timothy Leary's last words