-Caveat Lector-

All:

If these sentiments are concurrent with your own, feel free to use this
letter as a template. In either case, send in your "vote"!
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:   Edward Britton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        PLEASE move to IMPEACH!
Date:   12-11-98

To whom it may concern;

I was forwarded this address in the hopes of having my voice heard
regarding the disposition of the impeachment hearings before the House
Judiciary Committee.

I implore you to act in the best interest of the preservation of the
Constitution and of United States by continuing in your efforts to impeach
president William Jefferson Clinton on the grounds that he has perjured
himself before a Grand Jury and has willfully obstructed justice in the
process of protecting himself from prosecution.

I, like most Americans, do not care who the president has slept with; I do
care that he complies with the same laws with which the average American
citizen has to comply. This nation cannot afford the despotic rule of a
person who is above the law, regardless of his or her office.

I realize the unpopular nature of the task at hand, and that, in some
instances, the performance of such an unpleasant duty may cost some of you
your political careers. This, nonetheless, is your chance to act in the
preservation of our nation. History shall note that you are perhaps the
only true patriots of our age.

Godspeed, ladies and gentlemen.

Sincerely, Edward Britton   ><>
      "If you think they're out to get you, you're right." Edward Britton
           http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5285/connector1.html
                    Talk to the planet. Subscribe to Reality Pump:
              http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Reality_Pump2