-Caveat Lector-

Together We Create Heaven on Earth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, December 11, 1998 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Conspiracy Theories

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>I'm just as curious, as it is titled after the thread I started in which
>everyone has (so far) been rather understanding.  It was probably about
>the 'intelligence' comment in the other posting that brought it on, but
>I didn't take that one too personally.. when you look at some of the
>angry people posting here I agree that anyone who will rationally give
>their point of view is welcome and that they may actually increase the
>overall intelligence shown here (maybe.. I make no absolute claims
>here).

Hiya Jim,

Yup, it was the 'intelligence' comment.  I wasn't the least offended by it
(since I don't generally post) and actually viewed it as welcomed news.
Sorry, for the delay in responding I've been busy with TAX stuff, ugh!

I agree.  There has been a lot of angry voices lately am I'm not too sure
how to curb that.  Frankly, I don't even read them - that ol' delete key!

For the most part I've been enjoying the articles which I liberally post to
my list (yes, shameless advertising)!!!

Hilary