-Caveat Lector-

Submitted to the newspaper......

Do You Trust Clinton ?

    One of the most important questions which seems scarcely to be
whispered throughout the impeachment trial is the matter of trust in the
man who represents and steers our country.
   A recent book “ Year of the Rat : How Bill Clinton Compromised U.S.
security for Chinese cash “, has been raising many questions as well as
eyebrows. The authors, Edward Timperlake and William C. Triplett , have
done an excellent job detailing the Clinton administration’s links to Red
China.
   So far, Mr. Timperlake has only encountered minor threats, such as
having a Chinese newspaper delivered  to his front porch and coming home to
an unlocked house which he is positive he locked. He is working closely
with the House Government and Oversight Committee, chaired by Rep. Dan
Burton. Rep. Burton is most concerned with a quid pro quo, in which
President Clinton and V.P. Gore received campaign funds (approx. two
million dollars), in return for the sale of missile guidance technology to
China. U.S. firms, (Loral Space and Communications, and Hughes
Electronics), also donated millions dollars to the Clinton campaign and
received a waiver so they could sell the missile technology. General
Habiger of strategic Air Command said “ Now China has a missile capacity
which can reach most of the U.S.”
   Senator James Inhofe and Rep. Duncan Hunter are also actively protesting
the sale, to China, of a California Naval base. Chinese illegal assault
weapons and aliens have already been flowing through this base while the
actual sale was being negotiated. Do we need a wall, (Chinese), to fall on
us ?
   Nearly one hundred potential witnesses concerning the Clinton-Chicom
connections have fled the U.S., (many to China), or have pleaded the fifth
amendment before congressional probes. Attorney General Janet Reno refused
to appoint an independent investigating council, ( I wonder why ?).
President Clinton will stop at nothing to repay the Chinese for their
generous campaign funds. Senate bill # 1306 and House bill # 2715 will help
stop the sale of this Naval base to China if interested citizens want to
remind their representatives who America really belongs to.
   If our representatives allow such “deals” to pass right by them, I
believe the security and sovereignty of our nation will do the same. If you
do contact your representatives, you might also ask them why we need
hundreds of thousands of U.N. troops training on our military bases. Rather
than the word “ paranoia “, perhaps “pattern” would be a better thought
here. Just ask yourself one simple question, do you trust America in the
hands of President Clinton ?