-Caveat Lector-

I'm paring down my book collection which is becoming a bit overwhelming, so
here's a list of items I have for sale.  This entire first batch is 100%
hardbacks; most are out of print.  Many have the original dust jackets, are
in at least "good" condition and usually better, and are available for
below current market prices.  I love my books, so if it's listed as having
a dust jacket, it also has the mylar cover.  I'll be following up with
another list of additional hardbacks and paperbacks at a future date.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:  Blank postal money order or cash only.  No refunds.
Prices include mailing via Book Rate.  I can also ship via first-class or
Federal Express for an additional cost.  Please contact me directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with your interests or questions.

NOTES:  "dj" = original dust jacket.  "ex lib" = ex-library; includes a
bookplate and/or a stamped name inside front cover.

1.  BEHIND THE LODGE DOOR
    Fisher, Paul A. (c) 1988.  Ex lib in orig. dust jacket.  $30

2.  CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS: COMMENTARY AND DOCUMENTS
    Goodrich, Leland and Hambro, Edvard (c) 1950 dj slightly
    chipped.  $8

3.  EARTH AT OMEGA: PASSAGE TO PLANETIZATION
    Keys, Donald (c) 1982.  First edition in dj.  $8

4.  ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FREEMASONRY
    Mackey, Albert G. (c) 1889.  Excellent condition; rebound
    1984 in heavy cloth w/ leather labels.  $45

5.  INSTINCTS OF THE HERD IN PEACE AND WAR
    Trotter, W. circa 1920.  Ex lib; stamped on spine.  Spine
    cloth slightly torn on upper and lower edges.  $8

6.  ISIS UNVEILED (2 vols.)
    Blavatsky, H. P.  1972 reprints of the originals.  Excellent
    condition w/ dj.  $45

7.  LEXICON AND HISTORY OF FREEMASONRY
    Mackey, Albert G. (c) 1910.  Cloth binding w/ leather trim.
    Spine chipped upper and lower edges; front endpaper slightly
    separated, else very clean.  $45

8.  MASONIC HARVEST
    Claudy, Carl H. (c) 1948.  First edition, ex lib.  Large chip
    in top spine of dj.  $15

9.  MORALS AND DOGMA
    Pike, Albert.  1947 reprint in very good condition.  Includes
    a free copy of Ralph Epperson's 1996 booklet, "A Review of
    the Book Entitled 'Morals and Dogma'".  $30

10. MORMONISM AND MASONRY
    McGavin, E. Cecil (c) 1947.  Fourth edition; 1956 reprint.
    Ex lib in dj.  $12

11. NEW PROPAGANDA, THE
    White, Amber Blanco (c) 1939.  "Left Book Club Edition - Not
    for Sale to the Public".  Cloth cover slightly stained and
    worn; else good.  $8

12. NEW WORLD ORDER, THE
    Wells, H.G. (c) 1940.  First edition.  Clean copy in strong
    binding; dj slightly worn.  $35

13. OCCULT CONSPIRACY, THE
    Howard, Michael (c) 1989.  Almost new in dj.  $12

14. OCCULTISM AND CHRISTIANITY: A RESTATEMENT OF FAITH
    Roscoe, Hugh.  English import; no copyright.  Appears to be
    circa 1940.  dj slightly chipped and spotted; else
    clean.  $35

15. OPEN CONSPIRACY, THE
    Wells, H.G. (c) 1928.  First edition.  Clean copy in strong
    binding; dj slightly chipped at spine and corners.  $35

16. PEACE: BY THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU KOREA & VIETNAM
    Roberts, Archibald Lt. Col. AUS (Ret.) (c) 1972.  dj slightly
    marked.  Some underlining and margin notes in pencil.  $15

17. PSYCHIATRISTS: THE MEN BEHIND HITLER
    Roder, Dr. Thomas; Kubillus, Volker; Burwelll, Anthony (c) 1995).
    Very clean in dj.  $20

18. RISE OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD, THE
    Corti, Count Egan Caesar (c) 1928.  Endpapers spotted, else
    clean.  $20

19. SECRET DESTINY OF AMERICA, THE
    Hall, Manly P. (c) 1958.  Third edition in dj.  $20

20. SECRET DOCTRINE, THE (2 vols.)
    Blavatsky, H. P. 1977 reprints of the originals.  Excellent
    condition w/ dj.  $45

21. VATICAN IN WORLD POLITICS, THE
    Manhattan, Avro (c) 1949.  Clean in orig. dj.  $15

22. WORLD FEDERATION? A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF FEDERAL WORLD GOVT.
    Glossop, Ronald J. (c) 1993.  Small stains on cloth cover;
    inscribed in pencil on front endpaper, else clean.  $8

[EMAIL PROTECTED]