-Caveat Lector-

Brock?

A:  No, I don't think I have.

Q:  Have you ever discussed this lawsuit with Mr. Brock?

A:  No.

MR. KLAUSNER: I can't hear you, you're facing the other way. Could you have
the reporter read that back, please? (The reporter read the record as
requested.)

MR. McDANIEL: Did you get that, Mr. Klausner? Can we go on now?

MR. KLAUSNER: I think it's an impertinent comment. The answer is I obviously
got it.

MR. McDANIEL: I don't care whether you think it's impertinent or not. I'm
asking whether we can go on now.

MR. KLAUSNER: You may gone on.

MR. McDANIEL: Thank you. I don't know why you get all worked up. I just
asked you if we can continue.

MR. KLAUSNER: That's fine. I'm not worked up. That's fine, thanks.

Q:  Did you ever discuss the allegation about Mr. Blumenthal with Laura
Ingraham?