-Caveat Lector-

>The subject which Wes ruled as off topic
>was Robopope...the idea that our ideology/religious thinking could be
>controlled robotically.

Wrong. The following is the post for which Poley was removed from my
mindcontrol-l and ewar-l lists. As you can see, it has nothing to do with
robotic or religious control of thinking, a subject that would be of course
highly relevant to the mindcontrol-l list. In addition, Poley's statement
regarding my alleged CIA or NSA affiliation is libelous, false, defamatory,
irresponsible, and constitutes a flame on this list.