-Caveat Lector-

It is not common to find people working with the express goal of
organizing a world-wide educational and activist network for libertarian
ideals. But the International Libertarian Nework (ILN) (see
///

Statism:
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control
 over economic planning and policy.

So Liberterians get a bunch of people to jump on THEIR BAND WAGON
so the government does not control economics ... and they put
Liberterians in office....

Now the Liberterians are the government and
they/liberterians/the government
make the policies/control our economics !

Heh, heh reminds me of the dog I had when I was a kid
round and round he would go chasing his own tail.

If Liberterians want to empower the people then which
segment of the people do they wish to empower?
*  The party bosses
*  The majority
*  Some miniority
*  Those who bribe the party bosses?

Politicians can not represent all the people so tell me which
segment of the people they intend to serve?

Republicans, natural law, democrats, liberterians ...
All a bunch of greedy jerks who wants the lemmings
of the world to serve them.

.