-Caveat Lector-

Teo One Thousand wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 2/2/99 10:13:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> << This was the first thing I noticed about this list.  I Only had to read 5
> post to
>  realize this.  I've read a number of your post.  Expecially with Hawk, and
> anybody
>  else who's ideas are not the same as yours.  You should run for public
> office.
>  You have all the double speak skills.
>  Jim >>
>
> Jim;
>         What is it that you are trying to imply?  Are you saying that I deliberately
> run other off who disagree with me?  I would say hogwash, if you believe that.
> I appreciate hearing from everyone, even if their opinions differ radically
> from my own.  That is not to say that I will not vehemently defend my views.
> It is never done with the intent of silencing the other person.
> Teo1000

I have no problem with anyone defending their views.  But you do intend to silence your
debators.  It is done by deflecting the honest debate with name calling, bating, and
labeling.  (Kinda like the latest with Samantha)  When that doen't work, then the
offending party is ejected from the list (like Hawk).  And yes, I know.  Its your's and
ken's list and if I don't like it I can unsubscribe.  Thanks, I'll just hang around and
listen.
Jim