-Caveat Lector-

The exact wording of the oath (if I recall correctly ) is:
I, [ insert name here } do solemnly swear [or affirm] that I will uphold and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic, and bear truth faith and allegiance to the same, and obey the orders
of the President of the United States and the officers appointed over me, so
help me God.

The Air and Army National Guard also swear to obey the order of the governor
of the state in which they enlist; this being inserted after the mention of
the President.

If you swear the oath, it doesn't matter if it's peacetime or wartime.  Simply
put, you promised to obey orders.  As long as the order is lawful ( it doesn't
violate the law ) you're subject to punishment if you refuse to comply.  Since
the military has the authority to order you to receive vaccination, you don't
have any choice.