-Caveat Lector-

flw wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> >> J2, Do you really mean what you posted or are
> you a
> >> victim of MK ULTRA?
> >> FLW
> >
> >I mean what I posted. I spent a brief time in
> Greece when
> >the Colonels were running it. That was a fascist
> state.
> >Not Nazi fascism mind you, but fascist none the
> less. What
> >you have here is nothing like the fear that
> people conducted
> >their lives under.
> >
> >These exaggerations are silly. It's like you guys
> ( Libertarians
> >and Paranoids ) have gone off the deep end. There
> are groups in
> >this country  which face a fascist government
> daily in their
> >lives. You middle class white guys with computers
> are not among
> >them yet.
> >
> >Chill out. Making you crazy fuckers get a license
> for a gun is
> >not fascism even if Hitler did it too.
> >
> >Joshua2
>
> Let me tell you something J2.
>
> How do you  know I am a "middle class white guy?"

I don't know. Am I wrong?

> You know nothing about my life history.
>
> I am tired of smug, trendy, leftist stereotypes.
>
> Do you want to know my defining moment?
>
> A few years ago, while watching CNN I witnessed
> American tanks
> smashing, burning, gassing American children,
> women, men live on T.V.

And so did I watch the same thing. Those " fringe "
groups on the Left and the Right are the ones I am
talking about who face fascism. Not 95% of the
folks on this list jumping out of their skins about
fascism which hardly exists for them.

> I watched with my mouth open and heart pounding.
> At that moment I was
> ashamed to be a veteran. I was ashamed to be an
> American.

Really? What the hell took you so long? You are too
smart to think that this is the first atrocity that
America has perpetrated on its own people. I won't
even mention what it did to others.

> Shortly after, the corporate media and our
> esteemed "leaders"basically
> applauded this mini holocaust. The Attorney
> General of the United States,
> the nation's chief law enforcement officer,
> proudly took credit for this mass
> murder.
>
> The American People (including the "compassionate"
> leftists) shrugged it off
> and the general comment was "they got what they
> deserved."

That's right! And those Leftists are assholes. I
remember when it was the Left catching bullets from
the same fascist institutions and the Right thought
THEY had it coming." Move "in Philadelphia was almost
identical to Waco in its execution and outcome. Were
you ashamed to be an American then too?

> Fascism had surely arrived.
>
> And it was applauded.
> flw

I am not talking in absolute terms here. It's a matter
of degree. For some groups it's hot, and for others there
is much more flash than heat.

Joshua2