-Caveat Lector-

Careful now-there is this matter of "Totem and Taboo in America" and maybe
as a Millenium Project it will be renamed Bongo Bongo Land. I think you
will have to try <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to find a list to talk about
what one is not supposed to talk about, ie "the dialectic of the
dialectic".
FWP.

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Jim Condit Jr. wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Hey! Doesn't this post break the rules? I mean, it mentions that bad guy
> Zundel who's picking on half of the Ottawa parliament. His whole case is
> about that unmentionable area of historical inquiry? Did you all know that
> the anonymous Canadian Tribunal of Human Rights (HA!) ruled that for Zundel,
> truth was not a defense. Just trying to be helpful! Jim Condit Jr.

*** [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send "Subscribe Future-Cities" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex ***