-Caveat Lector-

Samantha,

   Actually, I couldn't care less about the joke in question. No offense to
the sender, but it was kind of lame! I also couldn't care less about the
Clinton situation or any related jokes. In addition, I don't care about
Reagan that much. I just think that Alzheimer's is a terrible illness that
robs a family of a loved one and robs that person of their dignity and
cracking jokes about it is in poor taste. Your argument about the mental
capacity of the leader of the free world holds no weight whatsoever as
Reagan became ill more than a half-decade after leaving office. Plus, if you
are so concerned about the mental health of your president, shouldn't you
examine the fact that Clinton can't keep his pants on for more than 2
minutes at a stretch? And if we're going to use big words, dear, consensual
is spelled C-O-N-S-E-N-S-U-A-L.

JB

P.S. Bon-bon - A candy that often has a center of fruit, fondue or nuts and
is coated with chocolate.