-Caveat Lector- Out of the mouths of babes!  Why?  HIV and AIDS - supposivly sexually transmitted?
That means that they need a warm, moist enviroment.  How do we keep blood supplies?
The last time I looked they were kept chilled.  How could blood transfusions ever have
given AIDS?  They might have given some of the other deseases.  So this is why they are
refering to the ""Fact?"" that the polio vacines may have been contaiminated
even - "with dead virus"..

People we are being had.

This means that the Mercury
and "formalin" which is another word for "Formaldehyde" are probally much worse
then they are saying and that it is the possibility that those retroviruses are actually
against Mercury or formalin - something like how the flu shot ended up actally
hurting some.  I may not have the link up exactly right, but I do believe that it is
the Mercury or formalin that is the underling cause.

Wonder if Cattle shots are made the same way?  If so I think they are getting ready
to give us some serious trouble!!!  Can you imagion horse breeders?  Sheep herders?

Still trying to make us afraid of our natural food supply.

Does anyone have a url for how the body reacts to Mercury, formalin or formaldehyde?  I do
have some of the mercury links already.

Laura
aka The Pied Piper
http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm