-Caveat Lector-

So who cares about Clinton's sexual peccadilloes anymore???

Our government has already wasted too much time on this trivial crap,  and at
long last we Americans are finally going to be able to bid it adieu.

What do we elect our Congressman to do,  anyhow?  I thought they were elected
to solve problems.  Instead they've been wasting their (and more importantly,
OUR)
precious time preoccupied   by a sordid private affair that has affected
nobody except those immediately involved in it.  In the meantime,  these
clowns have left important matters (the environment,  foreign affairs,
education,   Social Security, etc., etc.) to rot on the vine.