-Caveat Lector-

On 11 Dec 98 , Bill wrote:

>  available for scrutiny today.  The letter explains the points of
>  'dogma' between the 'true' religion of Lucifer and the 'false'
>  religion of Adonay (God), with side-swipes at that 'naive' horror
>  Satanism.  Pike cunningly reiterates:

One of Anne Rice's novels--Memnoch, the Devil?--contains an
interesting section in which a Luciferian angel--somewhat like a
Prometheus figure--argues in heaven for Man, while God condemns Man
to Hell for his faults and "sins." I think the gist of Lucifer's
argument is that Man aught not be condemned for the very faults and
flaws that God created within him (Man) and that are endemic to Man's
Being as God created him.

And where does racism fit into Pike's arguments/plan--apart from
being a means to an end (creating chaos) ?

sno0wl