-Caveat Lector-

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Peter L. Sroufe wrote:

> [...]

This is about the 10th time I've read the above. Interesting
that 2 CFR senators did not vote according to presumed CFR
instructions, which spells negation-of-theory, in strict
scientific terms. But perhaps CFR ordered Lugar and Roth
to go against the consensus so as to
confuse watchful eyes, e.g. the "Knights."

Brian Redman
Editor, CNNS