[Only the first part of this message is displayed. The entire message has been
turned into a text attachment, which you can retrieve by selecting Download.
Once downloaded, open it with a word processor or text editor for reading.]

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

Hello

Well... there is already plenty of new material to send you all immediately
a follow up on this contrail mysterious story. Today I learned (see article
below "Army sprays Britain with E.Coli in germ war tests") that not only
there is a banned pesticide ethylene dibromide (EDB) in what is being
spread across the skies all over the USA and over parts of Britain, but
there are also at least E.Coli microbes and "other bacteria" according to
this article of which here is a relevant quote: "Such germs, whose
behaviour mimics biological-warfare agents such as anthrax, have been shown
in a recent independent inquiry to cause
pneumonia, blood poisoning and lung infections if breathed in by
"vulnerable people"."

And interestingly enough you'll also find below that a US woman with
psychic abilities has "detected" Anthrax, Borax (used as a dispersing
agent?), measles, German measles, and a whole group of chemicals in the
ethylene family.

So today as I was pondering all this and wondering why the military would
sicken the population of their own country - which really does not make
sense at all unless they would want to make people so weak and ill that
they could not be able to muster the resource and will to oppose some
machiavelic plans they would be about to implement... - I suddenly struck
on the idea (I pass this on to you for what it's worth, just in case) that
*maybe* they are in fact attempting to immunize the entire population
against biological warfare agents such as anthrax through using, possibly,
genetically modified bacteria such as E.Coli to implant an "acquired"
resistance to anthrax into the population. Realizing that only the US and
England are the target of such massive spraying, the 2 countries that
bombed recently Irak, this could be a pre-emptive measure in case Irak or
some other terrorist organization would be planning to disseminate Anthrax
or some other germ warfare agent into thos

[...]

or some other germ warfare agent into those 2 countries in retaliation for
these recent military strikes. Don't know! At least there is *some*
rational in this idea for what is going on.

But there are other hypothesis such as the HAARP schemes (more on this
below) or the weather-control weapon test theory as already mentioned in
yesterday's email. So you pick the one that best makes sense to you.

Yet, and again I would love to be focussing my and your attention on some
more joyful matter, there is certainly more than what meets the eye in all
this.

As someone wrote to me today "I feel like a "laboratory rat" in my natural
habitat now", I too feel like a guinea pig in a military global lab test
for, as we have seen with the PCB, the DDT and many other chemicals, this
invisible airborne stuff can drift around the globe and end up in
everyone's lungs and food/water supply quite quickly... Talk about fooling
our own nest!

I've already posted yesterday's email on this subject on my site, plus this
whole follow up. Take a look at this new info below and decide what you
want to do about this - hoping you are now past the denial stage regarding
this hot issue...

Networking for a better world

Jean Hudon
Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000

IMPORTANT NOTE:
William Thomas (a contrail expert and journalist) will be on Art Bell show
tomorrow night (Thursday) (which anyone on the net with RealPlayer 5.0 can
hear live at www.artbell.com ) if you're interested in getting more
specific information on the contrails.

You can hear it on the net tomorrow too at:
http://ww2.broadcast.com/artbell/archive99.html#feb99