-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8988/mason.htm
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8988/mason.htm">THE MASONIC
CONSPIRACY</A>
-----
THE MASONIC CONSPIRACY

Shown below is a map of America's Capital Washington D.C. Emblased on
the street layout of this city are Masonic symbols revealing the true
power behind the U.S.A. The featured landmarks include The White House,
US Capitol, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial and the Supreme
Council Of The 33rd Degree Of Freemasonry's Headquarters named the House
Of The Temple where Masons come from all over the World to recieve their
33rd Degree initiation.

A curious piece of the Masonic puzzle is the actual street layout for
our Capital city, Washington, D.C.. You see, the city was laid out in
the form of the central Masonic Symbols, the Square, the Compass, the
Rule and the Pentagram.

Take any good street map of downtown Washington, D.C. and find the
Capitol Building. Facing the Capitol from the Mall and using the Capitol
building as the head or top of the Compass, the left leg is represented
by Pennsylvania Ave. and the right leg, Maryland Ave. The Square is
found in the usual Masonic position with the intersection of Canal St.
and Louisiana Ave. The left leg of the Compass stands on the White House
and the right leg stands on the Jefferson Memorial. The circle drive and
short streets behind the building form the head and ears of what
Satanists call the Goat Of Mendes or Goat's head!

Sitting on top of the White House is an inverted 5 pointed star, or
Pentagram. It faces North, with the point down in true occult fashion.
It sits within the intersections of Connecticut and Vermont Avenues
north to Dupont and Logan Circles, with Rhode Island and Massachusetts
going to Washington Circle to the West and Mt. Vernon Square on the
East.

The Pentagram or five-pointed star is, of course, both a Masonic symbol
and the ancient symbol of witchcraft. With its point facing down (or
south, when placed on the ground) it is especially associated with
Satanism. Satanists can be found wearing the inverted pentagram
frequently; and it appears on the cover of many black magic books,
including THE SATANIC BIBLE. In this form, it is also the emblem of the
Eastern Star, the women's Masonic organization.

The center of the pentagram is 16th St. where, thirteen blocks due north
of the very center of the White House, the Masonic House of The Temple
sits at the top of this occult iceberg.

The Washington Monument stands in perfect line to the intersecting point
of the form of the Masonic square, stretching from the House of the
Temple to the Capitol building. Within the hypotenuse of that right
triangle sits many of the headquarters buildings for the most powerful
departments of government, such as the Justice Dept., U.S. Senate and
the Internal Revenue Service.

It would be great to know that your national Capital is bathed in
continual prayer and to believe that its buildings and monuments have
been dedicated in prayer, but do you realize that every key Federal
building from the White House to the Capitol Building has had a
cornerstone laid in a Masonic ritual and had specific Masonic
paraphernalia placed in each one. Again, wonderful if we are talking
about our one true God in all this, but such is not the case.

The cornerstones of all these buildings have been laid in Masonic
ritual, dedicated to the demonic god of Masonry, JaoBulOn. That is the
secret name of the Masonic god, the "Lost Word" learned in the ritual of
the Royal Arch degree. "JAO" is the Greek for Jehovah, "BUL" is a
rendering of the name, BAAL, and "ON" is the Babylonian name of OSIRIS.

Freemasonry boasts 16 Presidents, including Ronald Reagan, 41 Federal
Judges, 60 Congressmen, 14 members of the Judiciary Committee and 18
Senators. One can only guess at the numbers involved within the many
governmental departments. There is no doubt that Masonic conspirators
plotted against this nation from its very inception to the present hour.
We praise God that there have been that many real Christians praying for
this country and its leaders to keep a righteous God from bringing
deserved judgment against this nation.

Is there any wonder that the battle seems so difficult? How have such
evils like greed and conspiracy within our national leadership been able
to rock our nation? How has the Federal Judicial system become such a
power cult that it is able to violate our human rights with total
freedom? How have such Biblically opposed acts as abortion and
homosexuality become acceptable and even welcomed practices? When did
this people give up the right of freedom OF (and not from) Religion?
When did we say it was OK for the open practice of Witchcraft and
Satanism in our government and schools while Christianity is prohibited?
When did humanism and the New Age philosophies replace Christianity as
the Rock upon which this nation was built?

Well, it began when we allowed the soothsayers and worshippers of
JaoBulOn to lay out our National Capital as a giant Satanic Talisman, an
open door to the demonic world of darkness. It is time now for us to
take back what Satan would take away.

This page is not finished. I have heaps to add. The above article was
done by Ed Decker. You can visit his excellent web site called Saints
Alive In Jesus

The Freemasons also designed the Capital City of Australia with strange
occultic designs. I will put this information complete with pictures up
soon.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.