-Caveat Lector-

Dear Teo -- the Reptilian post has nothing to do with WWII Holocaust
discussion --  my point was simply that this line of inquiry -- which I've
heard about elsewhere and quite frankly find interesting to read (in small
bits) in the same way as Art Bell is interesting to listen to sometime -- my
point is that it's a LOT more absurd than discussion on ANY side or ANGLE of
the Holocaust discussion possibly could be. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Jim
Condit Jr.