-Caveat Lector-

FROM PHOENIX, ARIZONA

The Truth in Media Global Watch Bulletins, such as the one enclosed below,
can also be accessed at our Web site: www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins99/

NOTE: To cancel the e-mail editions of our reports, just reply REMOVE or
UNSUBSCRIBE, followed by your e-mail address.

Truth in Media's GLOBAL WATCH Bulletin 99/2-6          21-Feb-99
Topic: MIDDLE EAST AFFAIRS

BRONFMAN, LAUDER, TAKING OVER AMERICAN JEWRY
By Barry Chamish

PHOENIX, Feb. 21 - Here is an update to a piece, "THE BRONFMANS - THE CFR'S
MEN IN ISRAEL," which the Truth in Media ran last year (see "The Bronfmans
- CFR's Men in Israel," TiM GW Bulletin 97/8-6, 8/15/97).

JERUSALEM, Feb. 21 - First we were told Ronald Lauder was a real
right-winger, and that's why he and Bibi (Benjamin Netanyahu) were such
pals. Then we were fed the line that Charles Bronfman is a real pal of
Israel, 'cause he puts up so much money for Jewish causes.

In the last two weeks, Bronfman and Lauder took over 90% of American Jewry
by assuming the leadership of their biggest organizations.  Bronfman melded
the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), United Israel Appeal (UIA), and the Council
Of Jewish Federations into one supra-national entity of which he was just
appointed president.

Meanwhile Ronald Lauder took over as chairman of the Presidents Of Major
Jewish Organizations. In his first interview since assuming power,
according to Maariv last Friday (Feb. 19), we learn that, lo and behold,
Lauder is a strong advocate of the "peace" process and admires Rabin more
than Netanyahu.

And what unites these new leaders? They are brothers of prominent CFR
members.  Look at the CFR membership list, and you will find the names
Leonard Lauder and Edgar Bronfman prominently displayed. Keeping it all in
the family, the CFR now has utter control over the American Jewish media,
charities, synagogues, federations... The works.

----
Bob Djurdjevic
TRUTH IN MEDIA
Phoenix, Arizona