-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/22/99 7:42:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I can't believe what you are pulling here. I am really saddened by
 your
 response. What happened to you that you are trying to defend a rapist
 by defaming the victim? Even if she were a working prostitute, that
 changes
 nothing. What happened to you?

 J2 >>

Joshua let me urge you to drop the discussion with Prudy here.  First because
I'm sick of the whole issue, but secondly and most importantly she will not
budge from her position.  No matter what he is charged with it is a plot, a
right wing agenda to get him, it is the victim's fault, it is the fault of his
advisors.  If we had him on film killing 50 nuns, and 50 babies they were
holding and then burning down the African American church they had gathered in
it would somehow be the fault of evil republicans, and not his fault at all.
It sounds just like the support the Czar of Russia had even though he was
inept and a bungler the people refused to believe it and thought it was all
the fault of the evil Boyars and his advisors.  Sometimes it is the man
himself and in this case there has been enough testimony from enough people to
establish a sadistic woman using mentality.  Speaking of "he's not been
convicted" neither has Bush either, but Prudy and others (myself included)
would say he is evil incarnate BASED UPON NOTHING MORE THAN SIMILAR (and I
might add less substantiated, unfortunately) ACCUSATIONS.  At least I
recognize the hypocrisy of the position, others would not.  Prudy will
continue to believe no matter what you do.
Teo1000