-Caveat Lector-

Some guy called Michael Estes has exercised his natural right to mete out a
personal attack - presumably because he disagrees with the humourous
way I deal with various Horrific Subject areas eg. the possibility
of truth in alien carnage stories - which if true in the slightest
is going to put my life at risk - Humour though is my way of Coping
with Horror -
The CTRL may be interested in some personal Biog notes - all I can say
is that to the best of my ability and discernment - they are true, and
will explain where I'm coming from.

My name is Andrew Hennessey.
I have pre-birth memories of choosing this life.
I am protected by an intelligent 'humanoid' being aka 'angel'
I have been attacked by terrifying 'black hole' energy sucking phenomena
in my room in 1978.
I was Benevolently abducted in 1980 by 'Zeta' types
I have been targeted, harassed and attacked by Security Service ever since.
I developed a Unifying Theory of Relativity with 'Free Energy' ideologies
And  derived Tesla and Keeley theories from first principles using independent
Knowledge, solving the Quantum and 30 other 'impossible' academic paradoxes.
I was 'visited' by 2 men-in-black in 1985 who tried to blot these emerging
Theories from my mind.   http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~pegasus/
Attempts were made on my life by an individual in a hostel on 2 consecutive
nights And the only thing I knew about it on both occasions was waking up
whilst my Legs were already thrashing out at my attacker - my 'angel'
having animated my body To save my life.- the man held off and compromised
on both ocassions.
I have seen and verified Doppelgangers in 1985
In 1985, my sister Avril, who had worked for the United Nations Relief and
Works Agency for Palestine, was blown up in  a gas explosion in London to
later die.
Before the fire service got there, she says that a man came to remove the
tampered gas fittings.
In Edinburgh, in 1985 a gunman followed my mother and father out into the
countryside, and  Parked his car very nearby - he spooked my parents when
he began looking angry and Agitated - as my father drove past - he could
see the man trying to force a clip into a Luger.
My mentally handicapped younger sister was also raped by a man - 1989 whose
vehicle we traced To the English Military suburban complex of  Bath - under
some 'upper class' triple barrelled Name - my father called in a favour in
the police force to trace the registration.
In 1990- 93 further action from SAS, MI5 in private, personal, and working
situations Brought an end to my career in the Civil Service. -
These people seriously damaged my health and career.
In Scotland MI5 often use the nationalist excuse to target individuals. I
worked in a public office As an employment consultant. A man introduced
himself as Mr Wallace of 24 Burgess Street, As ex-SAS - he was a big bulky
person  [Wallace perhaps referring to the Scottish national hero of the
same name]
He then proceeded to give out a very threatening monologue. I remembered
THAT name and address. 1993
At that time as luck would have it I moved into a rented flat at 24 Burgess
Street, and there was indeed A Mr Wallace staying there - this guy was 5
foot 1" and very slightly built.
I am a professional musician - this year, a non-descript fit individual
turned up at a music rehearsal As an unknown guest, shook my right arm with
a martial arts akido handshake giving me a serious Injury to my elbow -
then left immediately afterwards. I remained ignorant of the injury until I
tried To lift something the next day - and I have been incapacitated for
weeks.
A woman recently showed up at my Group in Edinburgh 1998/9 mentioning
circumstances and personal Details about me that only my deceased sister
could have known - she claimed that she had MI6 and 'Jewish' connections
and that my sister avril had 'arab' friends.
I know that Avril only possessed superfluous knowledge past its sell by
date in the year she was hit, She was only a secretary. She was also
hideously raped, and, thrown from a 2 storey balcony in London. She
actually survived all that, but the pains of her broken and burned body -
she used to Be a pianist, drove her to drink - which killed her in 1996
aged 48. Some ex-military guy was using her before she became critical.
My phone is tapped, I even have a secret IP number with easynet - the guy
in technical support said After getting priveleged access to my records
1997 'should I be talking to you'
In 1997 a 'Zeta' hybrid materialised in my flat.
In 1998 a Defence Intelligence Black Ops unit approached me with a view to
'recruitment' aka experimentation.

As you can see, I have a story to tell - I have never told it before as I
am still being targeted - maybe its time ?

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh     Scotland