-Caveat Lector-

Why is it that the only time the list ever hears from me, is when I'm asking
for comments, or shooting some one down for something that just seems dumb.

To the person who started this thread, and those who continued to build upon it
(especially the anti-semitic commentaries) - give yer head a shake!  Hollywood,
IMHO, can be accused of a great many things, but setting up the *world* for
subservancy to a Jewish super-power is not one of them!  Do you really have
that little confidence in humanity?  What you're suggesting is ludicrous, not
because the 'Jews' are behind it (who, I might add, are as capable as any other
sub-culture), but because you firmly believe that people would flock to movie
theaters in the droves that they obviously do, for the sole purpose of being
subverted!  Why would a proud Texan pay $8.00 to sit through a movie that, for
the next two hours is going to berate him and his upbringing?  And more
interestingly, if I'm not from Texas, have never known anyone from Texas, and
see a great number of Hollywood films per year, why do I not think badly of
Texans?

I come from a relatively right-wing city of 900,000 mostly normal, intelligent
people (and aside from the population of the city, I think that description
could be applied to most of the cities you know).  One of our local public
theaters, run by local gov't, once hired as their CEO of the theater, an
extremely liberal, gay rights activist.  Almost instantly, every musical,
balet, or Shakespearian play, became a soap box for preaching tolerance and
acceptance of gays in our schools, churches, supermarkets, etc..  Personally,
I've got a couple of friends who are gay, and the idea didn't bother me the way
it seemed to affect others.  But then - I don't go to a lot of plays either.
As I'm sure you can guess, people reacted to the change after only a couple of
plays, the press eventually coloured it bad, and the theater's managing
director found himself unable to sustain much of an audience after about a
year.  Capitalism prevailed, he's been released of his duties, the theater's
showing themes more relevant to the local modern culture, and people are going
to plays again.

Summary - I think there are two things wrong with the hypothesis that I'm
seeing throughout your anti-wood thread:
   1.   You think we're all empty skulled idiots, hopelessly waiting for
someone to fill our vacant craniums and point us in the 'right' direction (pun
intended).
   2.   You also think that you're intelligent enough to wrap your anti-semitic
views in a cloak of horror, and pass them off as conspiracies.

Well, at the risk of sounding a little nasty: I'm not an idiot, and although
I'm an athiest who disagrees with the very idea of organized religions, I find
most of this anti-semetic thread offensive and absurd.

Sgt Bee...