-Caveat Lector-

>corroborate his fantastical story, or fess up and start clean.

1. either I am an agent of disinformation
2. I am telling a truth as I believe it
3. I am telling a truth as we would agree to believe it.

I believe that I am telling the truth, you do not.
if what I say is in any way or smallest part as true as I believe it
then from my point of view - I and my family could be in danger if I
named names.

The idea that I have 'done something dirty which needs cleaned up'
is a strong inference that you believe that I am a liar - you have
a right to say that that I do not question.

Is it beyond the remit of this conversation to make an inference that
this list is likely to be monitored by Government authorities ?
That wouldn't be too paranoid or insane an assertion would it ?
In fact it might be _more_  sane to assume that wouldn't it ?

Well, given the fact that there is a majority on this list preparing
for imminent martial law [including myself] I have to say that winding
up UK Military Intelligence isn't that wise in the circumstances -

The vast majority of posts on this list are at pains to tell
us all how unfair the alleged democracies are that we all live in.
But, then, they're preaching to the converted here - I Know.

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh   Scotland