-Caveat Lector-

Well, whats this with Kissinger....I thought he was praying with Richard
Nixon yet; however, does anyone know anything about Kissinger as a spy
for the Soviet Union......Code Name Bor   and I spelled that right, it
is BOR.

My friend worked for Enquirer then, and it was still headed by the CIA
Agent Bob Pope; at least they did us one favor.

Kissinger was at a meeting (come to think of it, this brilliant man
could be a bore).....anyway, on a table before he he placed a document
which a reporter in the balcony took pictures......Enquirer enlarged
them, and it was  list of every CIA agent inthe world......the Enquirer
mde the names blurry......and ony a CIA spy, could have pulled that off.

Later, Welsh - overseas Agent, was brought home in a coffin.

Always loved Kissingers sense of humor; you have to trust somebody - was
this carelessness on his part.  Or stupidity.

Perhaps we had a real look at his profile in boredom when he was made
Secretary of State.  The press lovingly asked - what shall we call you
now Mr. Kissinger, to which he replied " well, your Excellency might
do".....

I liked Kissinger; I loved Nelson Rockefeller; I loved George Bush  and
most of all, I loved JFK......Clinton, well let us say, I think his
little dog Buddy is adorable and I like anyone who is kind to the
animals.

Code Name Bor......my old friend who is now dead, checked this out and
found it to be true.   It seems, however, that those in the CIA and MI6
often lack a lot of information....why would Kissinger tell of the
prayer with Nixon, making him lookrather ridiculous.   Nobody wants to
see their president on their knees....for do they;  the astrologers like
to see them fall in the open field, for profit.