-Caveat Lector-

Well, the Rusians, the Chinese, the Alaskans, Artic and Antiartic
Circle, friends and foes; are already doing that.

And what they call hackers, believe me, now and then get in.

If that is all they have to do is sit around and read each others mail -
they are going to have a lot of fun with this list.

Consult the works of Col. Beardon, Huntsville, Alabama.......and get on
Mothership on the net;   boy,  these guys are way ahead of the pentagon
anyway.

I do believe this 2000 computer glitch is a farce.  Nobody, but nobody
could be hat stupid as to say doomsday is fst approaching with the
computer glitch   If the Russians and Chinese stole our stuff, I still
believe if we gave them our stuff and system, they will or should be in
a worst spot than we are .....

What is the world - disinformation.

The Chinese should really be in for it, because their calendar - what
year is it, the year of the rabbit???

Chinese and Soviets did not steal anything; the USA had to give it to
them; they now will feel the afterglow of Yankee Doodle Dandy at his
worst.