From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well seeker the cats out of the bag.  Thanks
As I said in an earlier posting about Carl, I might be next
Now I must quote the most important word in my first degree
initiation which is the word on the coat of arms on file
on the lists website. VERRITAS  which means TRUTH.
  AND ON THAT TRUTH I MUST SET MY STANDARD ON.
YES dear friends on the list I am the Cardinal Arch-Bishop of the New World
an Bestowed to me by my beloved and missing patriarch Carl Laleur. As cardinal
arch-bishop I am Head of NWP2...
                  The Most Reverend Colonel John Paul Pirolli C.J.
                 Cardinal/Arch-Bishop
                 of the Independent Gnostic Catholic Church
                 Knight Templar
                 Daemon Guardian of the Grail
                               and if the powers that be (list managers )
                               want a copy of my charter for the web file
                                just ask
also to answer Yambushi9 question about style
THOSE WHO CALL ME THELEMITE WOULD NOT BE WRONG
                     93
                         from the former New England Head of the
                         Ordo Templi Orientis with the degree of
                                 Knight of the East and West
                                                        and the present
Sublime Primate
                                                                     Magister-
Matrix and priest king
                                                            of the Sacred and
Mystical Order of the
                                                             SWORD AND SHIELD
FINNALY to all those people who complained about my secrecy .
With all those bloody tittles you can see why I kept quiet.
I did not want to bore you.
                                             daemon
                                                                   p.s.
Seeker 1